The Auger Torch Mount allows you to take any Brio Torch into any part of the yard. Made of light steel and 14 inches in length, the auger provides stability as your Brio torch lightens up the night. Using the included twisting tool, twist the auger into the ground and screw the Brio torch into the adjoining U-bracket (Note: U-Bracket comes with the Torch and is NOT provided with the Auger Torch Mount). Instructions included.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Beautifully rust colored like all Mason Torches, the free standing base plate allows you to bring your torch anywhere, inside or out. Fashioned of the same powder-coated steel, the base plate attaches easily to the U-bracket included with each Mason Torch. Simply screw the base plat into the U-bracket (which screws into the Mason Torch) and you'll never risk your torch falling over or gel fuel spilling out.
WARNING: This product has coating which may contain Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visitwww.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Constructed from durable Corten steel
- Powder coated rich patina finish
- Visual grate exposes white quartz rock
- Beveled top edge for a dramatic design effect
- Uses standard Sunjel by TerraFlame™ Fuel Cannisters
- Mount by attaching to deck or using the optional Auger (OD-AUG) for in ground installation
- Each item sold individually